Honey! You're getting irritated so easily these days. You always look tired. Why are you so dull in energy?
You keep yourself surrounded by stress, anxiety, anger, headache, body ache & what not!
If this is you or someone you know, then it's time to seriously not worry. Yes, you read it right.
All you have to do is hop on the time machine & go back to some 6000 years ago to include the miraculous & strongest Ashwagandha in your daily regime. Or, choose the premium organic Ashwagandha supplements here.
What is Ashwagandha? The root of all goodness!
Can you recall how Tarzan was raised in the wild & later, when he experiences civilization, returned to the forest for heroic adventures?
Ashwagandha is the Tarzan of ancient ayurvedic herbs.
It's a heroic herb found in the forests of India, the Middle East & Africa to nurture humans with good health. The adaptogenic characteristics of Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) make it a one-stop solution to various ailments.
The name ashwagandha is derived from the smell of the horse as its roots smell like one. Also, consuming it regularly will bestow you with the power of a horse.
Scientific studies reveal the proven benefits of Ashwagandha. It acts as an anti-stress, anti-tumor, anti-arthritic, rejuvenator & neuro-regenerative herb.
From the roots to the flowers! Benefits & uses of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng or Indian Winter Cherry) is an herb loaded with medicinal properties right from its roots to the flowers & leaves.
Once you include the goodness of Ashwagandha in your daily routine, we bet it will become your Holy Grail.
Medicinal forms of Ashwagandha | How does Ashwagandha work | And who should take it?
- It's a herbal remedy made from organic Ashwagandha roots.
- It adds a youthful appearance to your physical & mental well-being
The traditional system of medicines combined with modern sciences suggests that the Rasayana can be given to people of all age groups to improve their overall health & increase longevity.
- Middle age group
Churna (fine sieved powder)
- It improves brain efficiency, concentration & memory.
- It is good for the functioning of reproductive organs. Hence, it is known as the best aphrodisiac.
- It enhances your body's immunity to fight against various diseases.
- The churna works as an adaptogen/anti-stress agent to calm the body & boost energy.
Ashwagandha in churna form has to be diluted with water, honey, or clarified butter (ghee) before consumption. It is best suited for middle-age group & elderly people.
The leaves help to subside painful swellings & fever. They are recommended to adults due to their bitterness.
- They are orange bulbs that not only look beautiful but also have a lot of health benefits.
- The flowers help to purify the blood & other impurities.
- They work as a natural astringent.
- Ashwagandha flowers act as good diuretic agents. That means they help in increasing the excretion of water from the body in the form of urine.
- They are potent remedies to treat kidney problems.
- Flowers work best as an aphrodisiac.
Various supplements made with Ashwagandha flowers cure specific problems in men & women. Hence, adults are advised to take this herbal medicine.
- The seeds from this plant extract are good for the overall health of your digestive system.
- Aswagandha seeds are anthelmintic remedies. They act as antiparasite drugs to stun or kill parasites from your intestines.
- It's a very healthy remedy for the brain that is made using ashwagandha seeds.
- Ashwagandharishta serves as a stimulant to treat memory loss, anxiety, hysteria.
- It increases libido & sperm count in men.
This herbal remedy is best suited for the health of adults & senior citizens.
Health is wealth! How to use Ashwagandha optimally?
Various studies on Ashwagandha suggest the different quantity of doses depending on the type of ailments. The optimal usage of Ashwagandha also depends on the age group & the general health of your body.
Here's an optimal dosage list as per the general trends & practices
At Forest Raga, we recommend consuming the herbal dose after breakfast or a light meal or with warm milk. We never believe in the practice of taking any Ashwagandha supplements on an empty stomach.
- Ashwagandha churna or the powdered extract can be taken in the quantity of 2-3 grams daily for adults.
- The tonic formulation of Ashwagandha should be consumed in diluted proportions of 10-20 ml, twice or thrice a day. For kids, it's always better to take an expert's opinion on the dosage recommendation.
- The supplemental formulations for stress, anxiety, energy, libido, fertility, etc., from the best ashwagandha brand shall be taken 2 capsules a day.
Ashwagandha is as safe to use daily as using different spices like clove, turmeric, or herbs like mint & coriander. Still, it is desirable to have everything within limits. It is always advisable to visit your ayurvedic doctor & get the ashwagandha usage chart prepared to best suit your body type.
Your search for pure Ashwagandha ends here
Our bond with ancient Indian herbs is rooted deep in the forests from where we procure natural ashwagandha. We care for your health & that is why we suggest nature care is the best care for the human body.For the premium quality of ashwagandha root supplements, visit the dense natural forests here.